Do You Feel Called to Be a Healer?
The Certified Reiki Master Course Was Created for Those Who Are Ready to Fulfill Their Life Purpose
Regardless of your level of experience when you begin, the Certified Reiki Master Course is full of heartfelt instruction that sets you up for success.
Your Reiki Certification Course Includes:
In-depth video training
- The course contains 16 modules made up of 61 pre-recorded video lessons
- One to two module will be released to you every week
- You’ll be guided through the course over 13 weeks (including four integration weeks)
- You can download all of the course videos to keep forever; they’re yours to watch again and again
Full video demonstrations
- No “guessing what you think I mean”
- Watch as I give a Reiki session, both to a client and myself
- Learn how to give distance Reiki sessions, too
- See how to give Reiki attunements to your own students
- Plus much more!
- You can download these videos, too, so you can reference them whenever you need to
2 types of support
- Exclusive access to a private, students-only Facebook group
- In case social media isn’t your thing, you can ask questions inside of the private discussion forum that’s built right into the course platform
Access to tons of resources
- Get my top picks for everything from Reiki tables, to books, to music, to liability insurance, to business resources, and more!
- You get one certificate for each level, the last one certifying you as a Reiki Master
- This course is fully accredited by both the World Metaphysical Association and the Accreditation Council of Holistic Healers
- This is a certification that you can be proud of!
Detailed course manuals
- That way you can easily reference all of the course material at a moments notice
- Available as a PDF so you can read it anywhere, on any device
If You Don’t Know What Reiki is, Check This Out…
What is Reiki?
- Reiki is pronounced ray-key.
- Reiki is a healing method that can be used both in-person, with the practitioner’s hands laid on the body, and via distance.
- It brings stress-relief and relaxation and also encourages healing.
Where did it come from?
- The Reiki system of healing was developed in Japan in the early 1900s by a man named Mikao Usui.
- The word Reiki comes from two Japanese words that can be translated as “spiritually guided life force energy.”
What does Reiki mean?
- Rei refers to Universal wisdom, meaning that it comes from the Divine or the higher self.
- Ki is the non-physical energy that gives life to all living things.
- That means that Reiki is life force energy that is guided by Divine wisdom so that it always goes where it’s needed and is always for the highest good of the recipient!
- Ki is also known as Chi, Prana, and the Holy Spirit.
- Many cultures understand and recognize the importance of Ki energy and how it impacts our lives and well-being.
- We are actually able to see this energy by using Kirlian photography!
What does Reiki do?
- Reiki is a holistic practice. That means it works on the body, mind, and spirit and it stimulates a person’s own natural healing abilities.
- It helps to release and remove physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual blocks that restrict or stop the flow of Ki. If these blocks are left untreated, they can lead to illness and dis-ease.
- But by using Reiki, the mind, body, and spirit come back into balance, and therefore, self-healing occurs.
- In this process, harmful blocks are often released, once again restoring a healthy flow of Ki though all of the layers of being.
- It can also help prevent future creation of illness and dis-ease by keeping the Ki flowing clear and strong.
What makes Reiki special?
- While many cultures have developed techniques and disciplines that stimulate the flow of Ki energy in and around the body, Reiki is one of the easiest to receive.
- Reiki can never do any harm because it comes from the Divine.
- Reiki energy always goes where it is needed so it always can do the most good!
- The techniques used in Reiki are simple yet powerful, and the results it yields are often remarkable.
- The best way to understand how Reiki works is to experience it!
A Healing Method with a Solid Track Record
Reiki has been in use for almost 100 years and during that time it has helped to heal almost every illness and injury in existence from headaches to heart disease.
But perhaps even more importantly, it has helped countless people experience stress relief and relaxation. This has allowed their minds, bodies and spirits, to come back into balance, and therefore, heal themselves.
Plus, Reiki is completely safe, has no adverse side effects, is suitable for all ages, doesn’t interfere with any medical treatments and feels sooo good!
In a research study conducted at Hartford Hospital, located in Hartford, CT* it was shown that Reiki:
- Improved Sleep By… 86% 86%
- Reduced Pain By… 78% 78%
- Reduced Nausea By… 80% 80%
- Reduced Anxiety During Pregnancy By… 94% 94%
The comprehensive Reiki Therapy program that Hartford Hospital currently runs, also indicates that Reiki promotes:
- Deep relaxation
- Reduced anxiety
- Reduced muscle tension
- Reduced pain
- Accelerated wound healing
- A greater sense of well-being
- They also find it to be useful during illness, after injuries, and both pre- and post-op, in addition to general health promotion.
15% of U.S. hospitals, that's over 800 hospitals, offer Reiki as a regular part of their patient services
Dr. Mehmet Oz, cardiothoracic surgeon and host of the popular talk show, “The Dr. Oz Show,” has used Reiki in his operating room.
- He ranked Reiki #1 on his list of “Ultimate Alternative Medicine Secrets” on his TV show.
- He went on to say that, “Reiki is one of my favorites, we’ve been using it for years in the Oz family, and we swear by it.”
- And he urged his viewers to, “Try Reiki!”
*Hartford Hospital, Integrative Medicine, Outcomes, http://www.harthosp.org/integrativemed/outcomes/default.aspx#outcome6. Measurements cited were obtained during the initial pilot phase of the study, December 1999 – December 2000.
Here Are Some of the Many Benefits of Reiki!
There’s almost nothing as relaxing as a Reiki Session! Imagine your most successful meditation session or the best massage ever…and triple it!
Amazing Stress Relief Tool
Reiki helps to balance your mind, body and spirit making everyday stressors more manageable. Now, all of a sudden, that important meeting or traffic jam doesn’t make you want to scream!
Reiki Is For Everyone
You don’t have to change who you are to do Reiki and live a Reiki life. It is not associated with any religion. And, you don’t have to go through years of meditative practice to receive all that Reiki has to offer.
Reiki Is For Everything
Reiki isn’t just for people! It is great for animals, places, goals, food, sending to natural disasters…anything! It is an incredibly powerful tool that can be used in incredible ways. The only limit is your imagination!
Without the use of medication, surgeries, drugs or tissue manipulation, Reiki gently, yet effectively, encourages healing on every level.
Plays Well With Others
Reiki is safe and can be complementary to any other type of healing modality, including standard western medicine.
Reiki allows the body to heal itself! It enables you to release the energetic blocks that are keeping you from the wellness and life you desire and deserve.
Perfect For YOU!
I could list the benefits of Reiki ’til I’m blue in the face! But the bottom line is that the benefits you receive from Reiki will be individual to you and exactly what you need to support you in that moment. This is why I always say “The best way to understand Reiki is to experience it!”
Why a Distance Reiki Course?
Sometimes you’ll come across people in the Reiki community who feel a hesitation around distance or online Reiki training.
Now, in regards to certain Reiki classes, these hesitations are indeed valid…
That’s because when someone is just collecting money, emailing a brief, poorly written “course manual,” and then sending a Chi ball attunement (to be received by the student whenever), it really does warrant concern around the quality of the training and makes you question whether this practitioner will be qualified to work with clients, let alone teach students of their own.
But when done right, distance Reiki training is actually equal to, and can be superior to, in-person Reiki training.
And it’s not just Reiki training that is preferable when taken at a distance, it’s a trend in education of all sorts. In fact, the National Center for Education Statistics reports that a third of college students are now taking online courses.¹
Even more impressive, is that from law school students, to business school students, to high school students, online learners are showing higher test scores and outperforming their in-person counterparts. Plus, they’re enjoying their classes more and finding the experience to not just be equivalent to, but superior to, in-person learning.²
So while I feel that Reiki is absolutely a special and incredible field, it’s not that different than all of the other disciplines out there that people learn. And just like there are some good reasons that distance learning is proving to be more effective and valuable in our higher education system the same is true of Reiki training.
Let me share some of the amazing benefits of distance Reiki training – when it’s done right.
- You get to fit the training into your life and schedule. It works for you so that it doesn’t become work, it’s a joy.
- You have further opportunities to integrate the knowledge and put it into practice in your life – in real time.
- You get to learn at your own pace and review information again and again.
- You get access to multimedia content, helping you to learn better no matter what your learning style.
- You get your Reiki skills and mastery assessed over time and in a way that can’t happen with traditional in-person training, making sure that you’re a competent and confident practitioner and Teacher upon graduation.
- You get long-term access to your Teacher and a community.
- An incredible value!
(Please do keep in mind that these benefits do not apply to the majority of distance Reiki training which rarely provides enough instruction or support to actually be valuable. 😢)
Time and again I’ve watched in-person students come for a weekend class, only to forget the symbols and techniques months later. And while an in-person class can provide a great experience, it often doesn’t help practitioners to integrate Reiki into their day-to-day life. Too often it becomes something they once treated themselves to one fun weekend, a long-time ago, instead of a stable, life-long practice and skill.
Once I noticed this trend, I knew there had to be a better way to educate my Reiki students. And so I created The Reiki Guide Academy, which provides a comprehensive and complete Reiki training system that sets my students up for personal and professional success.
So if you’re serious about Reiki and want to be the best practitioner you can be, this course will provide you with the training and support you need to answer the Reiki call, as you heal yourself and learn how to hold the space for others to heal, too!
- The NCES Fast Facts Tool Provides Quick Answers To Many Education Questions (National Center for Education Statistics)
- Busteed, Brandon. “Online Education: From Good To Better To Best?” Forbes, 5 Mar. 2019, https://www.forbes.com/sites/brandonbusteed/2019/03/05/online-education-from-good-to-better-to-best/#55a344ff6912.
What Makes this Reiki Course Different From the Rest?
When it comes to Reiki, there are so many choices nowadays on how you can pursue your training! It’s just wonderful!! (This is coming from someone who learned Reiki in the ’90s when there were not so many choices. So I think it’s great!)
But because there are so many ways to learn Reiki, you really get to weigh your options and pick the one that works best for you.
The two main options available to today’s Reiki students are taking an in-person class or taking an online course.
With an in-person class, you usually (not always) get:
- Interaction with your Teacher and classmates
- A chance to display your skills for your Teacher, and find out if you have any “weak spots”
- The chance to have an “experience” that is both shared and person
With an in-person class, you miss out on:
- Going at your own pace
- Having the course instruction, i.e., the Teacher’s lectures and demonstrations to review again
- The opportunity to digest the information and integrate Reiki into your daily life as you go
- A refund if the class isn’t right for you
- Getting to be comfortable and at ease during your attunements – and training, too
With most distance Reiki courses, you get:
- The chance to go at your own pace
- Some form of downloadable course material that you can review
- Usually a heavily discounted tuition
- Your money back if the course isn’t right for you
- To receive your Reiki attunement at home, where you can process the energy shift at your own pace
With most distance-based Reiki courses (certainly NOT with the Certified Reiki Master Course), you miss out on:
- Meaningful interaction with your Teacher – and classmates, too
- A chance to have your Reiki skills assessed
- A certification that leaves you feeling confident, prepared, and proud
With these pros and cons in mind, I created the Certified Reiki Master Course so that my students could have the best of both worlds – and that’s what makes this Reiki course different from the rest.
When you choose the Certified Reiki Master Course, you get:
To go at your own pace
To integrate what you learn into your day-to-day life, making Reiki a daily practice and ultimately a way of life
Fully downloadable video lectures and demonstrations, course lecture audios, and full-length written course manuals so you can learn and review in whatever way works for you – forever
Multiple chances to have your Reiki skills assessed through quizzes, exams, assignments, and case studies (Yes, you’re going to have to work for this certification, but you will know your Reiki stuff once you’re done!)
The opportunity to connect, interact with, and get support from me your Reiki Teacher, as well as your classmates
An interactive, multimedia course – and life changing – experience as you become one with Reiki
A substantial savings, versus in-person classes, without sacrificing quality while giving you tons of bonuses and advantages, too!
A fully accredited Reiki Master certification that you can be proud of and that leaves you feeling confident and prepared to both practice and teach Reiki
A 100% money-back guarantee
I hope I’ve made the choice easy because that’s what I’ve set out to do.
Each step of the way as I’ve created this course, I’ve thought about what I would have wanted, what would have propelled me forward, when I was learning Reiki. And then I poured my heart into creating that for YOU!
If you’re ready to choose the kind of Reiki training that lands you on top, with all of the tools and skills training you need to succeed at this amazing practice, then the Certified Reiki Master Course was created especially for you!
During the Certified Reiki Master Course, You’ll Be Certified in ALL Levels of Reiki
Inside Reiki Level I
During Reiki Level I, you’ll schedule and receive your first Reiki attunement. From there on out, you’ll be able to channel Reiki for the rest of your life.
You’ll learn how to give Reiki both to yourself and others through the laying on of hands. You’ll also learn how Reiki works, the history of Reiki, the meaning and importance of the Reiki Principles, and about our physical and energetic anatomy.
Then we’ll start building the foundation of your professional Reiki practice as we dive into how to practice Reiki professionally. Plus, we’ll explore many special techniques including using Reiki with animals, children, and seniors, and much more!
Inside Reiki Level II
Once you’ve mastered the art of laying on hands from Reiki Level I, it’s time to build an even more comprehensive healing skill set.
To support you in that, you’ll learn three sacred symbols. You can think of them as keys that give you access to the full potential of the spiritually guided life force energy that is Reiki. These symbols can help to focus your Reiki and activate different capabilities of the energy for particular purposes.
Once you complete Reiki Level II, you will be able to send Reiki over any distance and to any point in time, directly help to heal mental and emotional issues, significantly strengthen your Reiki, clear objects of negative energy, send Reiki with your eyes and breath, and much more!
Plus, once you complete this level, you’ll be fully equipped for professional Reiki practice!
Inside Reiki Level IIIa
During the Reiki Level IIIa course, there’s a lot more to learn.
You’re going to learn the fourth sacred Reiki symbol, as well as how to utilize another powerful symbol, too.
You’re also going to learn a transformational healing technique called Reiki Aura Clearing that you can use with your clients and yourself.
Plus, you’re going to learn how to use crystals to send Reiki, some powerful Reiki meditations, as well as how to work with ascended masters and archangels, including inviting one to be your guide.
Inside Reiki Level IIIb
During this last part of the course, you’re going to gain the ability to teach Reiki to your own students!
You’re also going to add some more great tools to your Reiki toolkit, including learning three more Reiki symbols and another powerful Reiki meditation.
Then we’re going to dive into the world of attunements and learn all of the techniques that you need to know to attune others to Reiki, including how to do distance Reiki attunements, self-attunements, and attunements for animals.
You’re also going to get access to a very powerful and transformative healing technique when you learn how to give Healing Attunements.
We’re going to finish up the course by talking about unlocking the real power of Reiki, what it means to be a true Reiki Master, as well as how to teach Reiki.
After you’ve graduated this course, you’ll have one of the most complete healer’s – and spiritual teacher’s – toolkits available.
You’ll be able to heal yourself, including everything from physical ailments to the past traumas that are impacting you now. You’ll also be able to support the healing of your family, animals, and friends in a way that will enrich all of your lives – and relationships.
And you’ll be able to support your clients’ healing in the same exact way. You’ll hold the space for them as these souls who are meant to work with you release their pain and illness, watch their vibrations rise, and feel joy and peace fill their lives.
As you work with each client, helping them to release what no longer serves them so that they can embrace their best lives, the benefit won’t stop with just them. The ripples of love and happiness will extend out, touching us all and healing us all, while making this world a better place.
This work. Right here. Of spreading peace and love across this world. This is why you were put here on this planet at this transitional point in time. To serve the good of us all. And that work often begins by supporting, healing, and teaching the individuals who need what you have to offer.
Plus, with Reiki Master training, you don’t need to stop at only working with clients. When you graduate, you’re going to be fully equipped to teach your own students, supporting them as they heal and awaken to their healers’ souls. So that they can help support the healing of their very own clients. And so that the ripples of love and peace can continue…
In my heart and soul, I feel that this is how we’re going to heal this planet. By banding together as healers. Healing ourselves, holding the space for each other, and sharing our knowledge and skills.
That is the call of the Reiki Master.
Can you hear it? Are you ready to answer?
If so, the Certified Reiki Master Course has everything you need to fulfill your life’s purpose as a skilled healing practitioner and spiritual teacher, bringing healing and empowerment to those who need it.
This is a Course You Can Trust!
This course is fully accredited by both the World Metaphysical Association and the Accreditation Council of Holistic Healers.
This means that:
- We had to demonstrate a high level of awareness, education, experience, and ethical business practices.
- We’ve gone through a verification process to ensure that the courses we offer are legit.
- We had to adhere to a strict code of conduct and ethics.
- As a student, you can expect a high level of value and professionalism from this course.
Tarin went above and beyond as a Reiki teacher…She always took the time to go through every detail and was very encouraging along the way…Tarin is so easy to talk to, explains things very well and makes Reiki fun and interesting!
– Andrea LaSalle, Middlefield, CT
Learning Reiki is one of the simplest and most empowering things that you can do for yourself.
And with The Reiki Guide’s Reiki Courses, you will receive comprehensive online training, unlike any you’ve seen before. Including:
- A comprehensive video course with lectures and demonstrations of all things Reiki
- All classes are downloadable and yours to keep forever
- Live Q & A calls
- A private Reiki community where you can receive the support of your fellow students, as well as me
- Coursework that is fun and reviewed by me to make sure that you have received all of the instruction you need to practice Reiki confidently
- Attunements to all levels of Reiki, performed in real-time by me
- Full Reiki certification that you can be proud of, in all levels of training
- As your Reiki Teacher, I provide support to you for life!
changed saved my life and, if you are ready to learn this gentle, yet powerful skill, I want you to have access to the comprehensive and convenient training that you deserve!