How to Use Reiki to Help with Change
How to Use Reiki to Help with Change
It can be challenging when things change. It can bring up a lot of fear, uncertainty and anxiety. Whether it’s a change of address or job, a new marriage or baby in the family, or the death of a loved one, change can be scary.
Even when the change seems positive, it doesn’t mean that it can’t also be difficult. And sometimes these uncomfortable, fear-based feelings leave us resistant to taking advantage of the positive opportunities that may actually be being offered by this change.
The Ability to Adapt to Change is Valuable
Remember, if you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’re going to get what you’ve always gotten. The very nature of life, growth and evolution necessitates change.
So making friends with the changing of the tides, can help serve you in the long run. I’m not saying that I agree with all that he has to say, but Charles Darwin said that it is our ability to adapt helps us to survive (and I think even more importantly, to thrive). (Although apparently Darwin didn’t actually say this, but I still think it rings true.)
Do you feel that an opportunity for healthy growth, as a result of change, is available to you? But you just can’t seem to take the steps to let go of the old and welcome this new blessing into your life. Reiki can help.
How to Use Reiki to Help Embrace Change
With Reiki on your side, you can let go of your fear and begin to see the silver lining inside whatever change is in front of you. Here’s how:
- Try giving yourself Reiki with one hand on your forehead and one hand on the back of your head, resting on the occipital ridge.
- You can also simply place your hands wherever on your body you feel the fear, uncertainty or anxiety.
- If you know them, activate the Mental and Emotional symbol and also the Power symbol and then flow Reiki.
- If you don’t know the symbols, just flow the Reiki with the intention of helping you release your fear and uncertainty and for the highest and greatest outcome.
- Breathe deeply.
- If you don’t practice Reiki yet, make a Chi Ball, filled with change-supportive qualities and place it into the area where you feel resistance or anxiety. Learn how to do this here.
- Allow yourself to relax, if that’s what feels right. Don’t rush yourself! Be gentle and compassionate.
- Or allow solutions and new points of view to arise in your mind if that’s what feels right. There is always a chance that you could be feeling genuine, justified resistance to this change or opportunity because it is simply not right for you.
- An opportunity to change course or act may present itself to you. It’s up to you if you wish to do so. We are not always passive when it comes to change.
- Allow Reiki to be your guide and show you the way that is just right for you.
- When you’re done, if you have time, you can follow-up with a full body session to provide further, deeper healing to all of your systems.
- Repeat this entire process daily until you feel integrated with the changes that have occurred or until you reach some other resolution.
Remember to be open after your sessions. Be aware of any opportunities, information and support that can further help you take the leap into change or confirm whether it is the right thing for you.
With Reiki as your guide, you never have to feel afraid that they are things you can’t handle.
Be Gentle with Yourself
When it comes to things that are outside of our control, like the death of a loved one, be gentle with yourself. Do not rush your grieving process. What you’re feeling is likely normal. And while you can’t act to bring back your loved one, Reiki may guide you to make healthful changes in your life, to pursue your dreams right now instead of waiting, or by finding a grief support group.
Change and growth are not always easy, but they are natural parts of our life paths and always offer opportunities for healing. And with Reiki as your guide, you never have to feel afraid that they are things you can’t handle.
Thanks so much for reading. I’m so glad you’re ready to embrace the opportunity for healing that change can provide. Learning not just to cope with change in a graceful way, but in a way that actually brings you benefits, is a skill that will serve you for the rest of your life.
So Reiki ON, my dear Reiki friends!
Wishing you peace, joy and grace, plus many Reiki blessings,
Tarin Rataic, The Reiki Guide
Do You Want to Be A Professional Healer?
Click the link below to register for my FREE class where you’ll learn:
- How to avoid 6 common mistakes that new (and experienced) healers make that could be keeping YOU from success (and wasting your time)
- The 5 keys to being a healing pro so you can get off the sidelines and start living your purpose
- How to get the experience and confidence you need to launch yourself into practice